Dear Mr. Dear Madam,
in application of European Regulation no. 679 of 2016 of the Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 2003 relating to the protection of personal data. We inform you that the Data Controller is Nadine Canova PIVA 01763950084 (hereinafter referred to as “The Data Controller”). Personal data is processed in full compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The data provided by you (hereinafter referred to as “the interested party”) will be used for the sole purpose of following up on your requests and may be communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
The data collected by the site within the form for requesting availability and the form on the “contacts” page, subject to the explicit consent of the interested party, will be used exclusively to meet your requests and will not be used for other purposes, not even subsequently. at your request.
The data will be processed by personnel appointed by the Data Controller with procedures, technical and IT tools suitable to protect the confidentiality and security of the data of the interested party and consists of their collection, registration, organisation, conservation, consultation, processing, modification , selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation, destruction of the same including the combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the interested party with the requested services and will in any case be eliminated following the interested party’s request, without prejudice to further conservation obligations established by law. The data of the interested party will not be disclosed.
As part of its activity and for the purposes indicated above, the Data Controller may make use of services provided by third parties who operate on behalf of the Data Controller and according to its instructions, as data controllers.
These are suppliers, commercial and production partners, intermediaries, technical and medical consultants and other similar subjects who collaborate with our organization to fulfill the contractual commitments undertaken with it; subjects who provide a service strictly and necessarily linked to the Data Controller’s activity such as tax consultants, banks, freight forwarders, insurance companies, public and private bodies, also in relation to inspections or checks; subjects who can access the data pursuant to legal provisions.
The data may also be communicated to all those subjects authorized by law to collect them (e.g. provincial companies for health services, financial administration, etc.). The interested party may request a complete and updated list of the subjects appointed as data controllers by contacting indicated below.
The data may be transferred within the European Union, where the Data Controller or its suppliers and collaborators are based or have their own servers. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
- Right of access (art. 15 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain access to their data and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- Right of rectification (art. 16 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
- Right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) (art. 17 GDPR). The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay;
- Right to limitation of processing (art. 18 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain a limitation of data processing;
- Notification obligation (art. 19 GDPR). The Data Controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing carried out pursuant to the articles. 16; 17; 18;
- Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR). The interested party has the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her provided to the Data Controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the Data Controller;
- Right to object (art. 21 GDPR). Right of the interested party to object to the processing of his personal data;
- Profiling (art. 22 GDPR). The interested party has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, or which significantly affects him or her.
The contact details of the Data Controller are as follows: Nadine Canova sole proprietorship
Tel: +39 328 1249988 Email: email@example.com